Heartsine Samaritan 350P & Heartsine Samaritan 360P AEDs
The Heartsine Samaritan 350P AED is a perfect defibrillator for any emergency medical scenario. The semi-automatic Samaritan 350P and fully automatic Samaritan 360P AEDs are lightweight but durable and easy to use. This makes them popular as public access AEDs, as well as tools for trained first responders. The Samaritan 350P and 360P can be used on adults as well as children (pediatric use).
In combination with CPR, the Samaritan 350P or 360P is an excellent AED for fighting sudden cardiac arrest in an emergency.
What's included with the Samaritan 350P:
- Brand New Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
- 8 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
Quick Reference Card
Training Video (downloadable)
Medical Prescription / Authorization
Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
Heartsine 350P and 360P Features
Simple to Operate
- Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case and battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. Simply pull the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
Guided Audio Instruction
- The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responders actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
SMART Biphasic Therapy
- Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
Built-in Self Test
- Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Quick Shock Feature
- CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSites Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
Integrated SMART Pads
- The pads are "smart" because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point the user is in the response process.
- The HeartStart OnSites graphics-based visual instructions are designed to communicate instantly, with minimum reading and interpretation. Users not fluent in the devices language can follow easily.