Arch Medical Direction & AED Management
Why would you manage your AED without Arch?
- Developing a post AED usage plan, which includes - downloading the data from the AED, having a physician interpret the data and compile a report that needs to be submitted to required agencies.
- Registering your AED with the required local agencies
- Conducting regular inspections to ensure the AED functions properly
- Having Medical Direction (for states that require it)
- Replacing expiring parts
- Efficiently managing multiple devices and trained CPR responders spread across multiple locations, all with different expiration dates.
- A free loaner AED while we download and interpret the data on your AED
- Data review by our on-staff licensed Physician
- A free set of electrode pads to replace the ones that were used
- Submission of data reports to required agencies on your behalf
- A copy of the data for your records
- Free shipping of your AED and loaner AED