This is the ideal kit for vehicle or facility use. The plastic case contains 20 items which include everything you need for the effective and safe clean up of small spills. This bloodborne pathogen (BBP) spill cleanup kit is designed for the safe cleanup, disinfection, and disposal of potentially infectious body fluids. Included in the kit are exam gloves, a biohazard bag, scoop and spatula, absorbent powder, disinfectant cloth, towels, and antiseptic wipes.
The weatherproof plastic case includes a carrying handle and holes that can be used for mounting the kit on a vertical surface. Biohazard cleanup kits provide an assortment of cleaning tools and disposable personal protective equipment (PPE) that can be used to safely clean up potentially infectious bodily fluids such as vomit, spit, blood, or urine. The PPE components of this kit help to minimize exposure to potentially harmful substances.
- Used in facilities such as hospitals, doctor's offices, and health care clinics.
- Also used by cleaning crews specializing in trauma and crime scene clean-up.
- Be prepared for that unexpected blood wound or accident.
- Weatherproof so it is ideal in a factory, in a work vehicle, or on a job site.
- Protect yourself and your workers.
(1) Biohazard Bags, 24" x 24", 10 gallon capacity
(1) Biohazard Scoop
(1) Bodily Fluid Pick-up Guide
(2) BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
(1) Clear Plastic Bags
(10) Disposable Clean-up Towels
(1) Germicidal Wipes, 8" x 8"
(2) Nitrile Exam Gloves
(1) Spill Clean-Up Powder, 2oz
(1) Twist Ties
8"L x 5"W x 3"H, 0.74 lbs.