The Practi-TRAINER® Essentials Basic AED Trainer by WNL Products is an economical AED trainer that is also compact enough to allow instructors to bring an AED trainer for everyone in the class! It will provide a universal training experience that will prepare students to use a variety of different AEDs. It features two pre-programmed scenarios, clear voice prompts, built-in English and Spanish language options, and a metronome. It is compatible with any type of CPR manikin that is intended for AED training.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Provides realistic defibrillator training, but is unable to deliver an actual defibrillation shock
- Affordable enough to allow each student in the class to have their own trainer
- Voice prompts to guide students through simulated rescue situations
- Fully Compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines
- The metronome sets the proper pace for effective chest compressions
- This lightweight and compact unit is ideal for transporting to training classes at any location
- Compatible with most CPR manikins that are intended for AED training
- Flexible power options include an AC adapter for longer use or batteries for greater portability
Each unit comes with:
- AED trainer
- 1 set of reusable adult training pads and connector
- 1 set of reusable child training pads and connector
- 3 AA batteries
- Nylon carrying case
- Instructor manual
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
The 4-pack comes in one outer carry case which houses all 4 individual AED trainers & accessories.
Select a single trainer or the economical 4-pack by using the drop-down window above.
Please note: This item is for training purposes only and cannot be used for patient defibrillation.