The ZOLL Aviation AED Plus defibrillator is a top of the line piece of equipment, designed to assist you in saving the life of a person suffering from Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA), whether they require a shock or not. This ZOLL Aviation AED Plus is TSO-C142a certified.
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock, but nearly all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). The ZOLL Aviation AED Plus an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, it's the only AED that can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it does certainly not help. The ZOLL Aviation AED Plus features Real CPR Help; a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? An adaptable metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real-time.
- Not yet started? The Aviation AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) That's why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The ZOLL Aviation AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival
- Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
ZOLL Medical Corporation is a recognized industry leader in the production and design of software solutions and medical equipment. ZOLL believes that all AEDs should provide more assistance to those attempting to perform CPR than just electric shock.
Size: (H x W x D) 5.25" x 9.50" x 11.50"; 13.3cm x 24.1cm x 29.2cm
Weight: 6.7 lbs; 3.1kg