Wall Cabinet w/Wall Sign, Adult & Pediatric Pad-Paks, Semi- or Fully-Automatic Configuration
Our Heartsine samaritan PAD AED School & Community Value Package features everything we offer with our Basic Package
and more. This Heartsine AED package also includes an alarmed AED wall cabinet with an AED wall sign to properly and visibly store your Heartsine AED safely in view for all potential rescuers to see and identify. It also includes both adult and pediatric electrode pads and battery combo packs.
Select the preferred AED configuration and cabinet option by using the dropdown window above. Semi-automatic has a button to push to deliver the treatment, fully-automatic has no shock button as the AED will deliver the treatment on its own. The cabinet is available in basic (no alarm), with an alarm, or with an alarm and strobe light.
Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use
This Heartsine AED package is perfect for any indoor application including Schools, Churches, Offices, Gyms or other buildings. The Heartsine AED is also rugged and durable making it suitable for any environment where durability is a requirement.
HeartSine Samaritan AED
- Compact and lightweight portable AED
- Easy to use
- SCOPE™ Technology – HeartSines unique biphasic waveform. Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- The Samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing this AED defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
HeartSine's practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P/360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric-Pak™ is included in this package.
How It Works
The HeartSine Samaritan AED is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to a normal rhythm.
- The rescuer turns on the HeartSine Samaritan PAD.
- Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
- The system guides the user from pad application to shock delivery if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coach the rescuer in delivering chest compressions.
It's lifesaving, pure and simple.