Provide your AED with extra protection with our water-resistant Shok Box® hard case. This durable, rugged case is built to withstand tough environments and is custom-fitted for your Cardiac Science AED.
- Tough ABS construction able to withstand a 7 foot drop to concrete
- Recessed co-molded rubberized plastic handle
- Rugged ABS recessed push/pull latches to secure contents
- Hinged full-length lid with molded in padlock provisions
- Vortex automatic breather valve to allow easy opening when there's an altitude or temperature change
- Interlocks when stacked with same or mixed sizes
- Bright yellow color with outer labels that absorb sunlight and glow in the dark to help make your unit easy to locate
- Custom-fitted polyethylene foam interior for your Cardiac Science AED with plenty of room for extra items like a spare battery, extra electrodes, rescue kit, or other items (not included)
- Measures 18" x 14" x 7"
- The main seal is a resilient blue silicone o-ring and Pelican-Hardigg represents this case can easily withstand submersion in 1 meter of water as well as seal out dust.
This case is highly recommended to help extend the life of your Cardiac Science AED.