PRESTAN® Child Diversity Kit CPR-AED Training Manikins. Includes two Child Medium Skin Tone Manikins, two Child Dark Skin Tone Manikins, 50 Face-Shield Lung Bags, Instruction Sheet, and Nylon Carrying Case. 3-year manufacturer's warranty. Not made with natural rubber latex.
Realistic look and feel, the Prestan manikin is unlike all other manikins on the market. Available individually or in convenient multipacks for class training purposes. PRESTAN manikins feature a unique design with a clamshell that allows for an easy-to-insert face shield lung bag. And with PRESTAN's patented face/head tilt, manikins simulate the way an actual victim's head would move if CPR is required. Also, the unique construction of their manikins incorporates a clicker mechanism to help students use the correct force to compress the chest to the AHA Guidelines' recommended depth.
- Realistic looking and acting manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students.
- Far easier and faster for you to carry and set up at training sites.
- Easy-to-insert face shield lung bag speeds setup of the manikin.
- Face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives.
- Gives each student a realistic experience that provides for the best "real life" CPR outcomes.
- Allows each student to observe a true chest rise.
- Full chest rise and lung bag ensures that students receive the most accurate and realistic training.
- Helps students take CPR learning experience seriously.
- Face/head tilt enhances the CPR learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR.
- Clicker mechanism increases student's confidence in administering adequate compressions.
- 3-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship.
- Weighs 26 lbs.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.