Philips Heartstart FR3 Defibrillator
Simple to Operate
The best professional-grade Philips AED yet, the HeartStart FR3 is designed to make lifesaving faster, easier, and better.
- Faster â€“ helping you do your job faster as it significantly reduces deployment. It eliminates steps to help you start the right therapy â€“ CPR or defibrillation
- Easier â€“ helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers.* It is designed to be rugged, reliable, and ready to use
- Better â€“ helping you improve your response by supporting a culture of continuous improvement, including optimizing training and fine-tuning SCA response
Helping you provide therapy faster
When responding to a sudden cardiac arrest, you make every effort to reach the victim quickly. But the clock keeps ticking until your patient actually receives therapy. The HeartStart FR3 solution significantly reduces deployment time by eliminating steps to help you start delivery of the right therapy â€“ CPR or defibrillation â€“ on your patient faster.
- Automatically powers on** by opening the FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start
- Peel & place SMART Pads III. There's no foil pouch to open when the pads are pre-connected
- Receive patient-specific guidance with Philips SMART CPR for the most appropriate initial therapy â€“ CPR or defibrillation â€“ even for shockable rhythms
- Minimize CPR interruptions and speed shock delivery with Philips Quick Shock
The HeartStart FR3 helps you respond to a pediatric cardiac arrest faster
- No need to change pads. Just use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children
- nsert the Infant/Child Key to automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols