This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Please see the Laerdal Little Baby QCPR
for the recommended replacement.
The Baby Anne manikin is a realistic, inexpensive, and lightweight infant CPR trainer with all the essential features for adult CPR learning. The Four-Pack includes: 4 Manikins, Soft Pack, 24 Airways, 40 Foreign Body Practice Objects, and Directions for Use.
The Baby Anne manikin has been developed to ensure effective infant CPR training without compromising quality or realism. The convenient packaging of four Baby Anne manikins makes hands-on practice affordable for every student. The Laerdal Baby Anne Four-Pack is available in light or dark skin tones. Select your preferred skin tone by using the dropdown window above.
- Educationally effective by offering all the essential features necessary for learning infant CPR
- The affordability allows increased hands-on practice
- Realistic chest compressions and chest rise allow students to learn proper techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight and portable 4-pack weighs under 12.1 lb. making Baby Anne easy to transport
- Practical because it is inexpensive and easy to maintain
- Durable construction allows unequaled long-term use
- Oral and nasal passages allow realistic nose pinch required for mouth-to-nose ventilation
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allow students to practice correctly all maneuvers necessary when resuscitating a real patient
- Realistic chest compliance means students can experience the proper technique required for chest compressions on infants
- The foreign-body airway obstruction feature allows the release of a foreign-body obstruction to be practiced through back blows and chest-thrust techniques
- Economical disposable airways for quick and easy cleanup
- Removable and reusable faces for convenient and affordable maintenance
- Removable jumpsuit for easy cleaning
New features for Baby Anne:
- Improved airway management: airway closes when the neck is hyperextended
- Modernized clothing
Alternate Part Number(s):