Brand New HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Adult Pad-Pak (electrode pads/battery combo pack)
Quick Reference Card
FREE Carrying Case
FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization
FREE Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
FREE Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
FREE Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
FREE UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
FREE Lifetime AED Program Management (More Info)
HeartSine samaritan ® PAD 350P
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) often strikes without warning. Theres little time to react and no time to think, so its important to have the HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 350P defibrillator on hand.
The 350P is a clinically advanced, lightweight, compact, easy-to-use, and portable AED. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process. From trained first aiders to professional responders, the 350P is designed so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
- Compact and lightweight portable AED
- Easy to use
- SCOPE™ Technology – HeartSines unique biphasic waveform. Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
The 350P uses HeartSines practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
How It Works
The HeartSine samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
- The rescuer turns on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
- Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
- The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2010 Guidelines.
Its lifesaving, pure and simple.
350P Key Differentiators
Here are the key differentiators for the samaritan 350P: