Please note: Because of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the understandable concerns regarding the virus and hygiene, LIFE Corp states "ALL SALES FINAL â€“ NO RETURNS."
Lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
- - Light Weight.. Only 6 pounds!
- - Dimensions: 4 1/2" D x 7 1/2" W x 15" H
- - Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- - Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- - Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- - 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- - 250 Liter Aluminum "C' Cylinder
- - Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- - Simple External Two-Step Instructions
Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
**Can only ship a full tank via ground shipping. All orders to Hawaii and Alaska will be shipped with empty cylinders (these may be filled upon receipt at a local gas distributor)