AED/CPR training is the main focus for any AED program. However, it can often be logistically and financially challenging to manage, especially in organizations possessing a high-turnover rate.
CardioReady Training™ is an online AED/CPR training class that will allow you to:
- Save money.
- Train more people.
- Take the course and certification exam at your convenience.
- Retake the exam more than once.
- Eliminate the logistical challenges of scheduling training classes.
- Manage certification status.
- Review a refresher course.
- Receive a certificate of completion.
CardioReady Training features AED/CPR skills training with uniform quality and a standardized learning assessment with the test results being displayed immediately following completion of the course.
The course includes training on the following topics and includes a section for skills practice:
- Scene Assessment
- Adult CPR/AED
- Infant CPR/AED
- Two-Person CPR
- Choking/Obstruction â€“ Adult, Child, Infant
The simple steps to use from purchase-to-certification are:
- Purchase the required number of licenses.
- Click on the invite that will be emailed to you.
- View the training video (approximate run time: 20 minutes).
- Take a brief assessment consisting of multiple-choice questions.
- Receive a certificate of completion once you have successfully completed the course.
- If you donâ€™t pass, you will be prompted to retake the assessment.
If responders belong to organizations participating in our AED program management, all of their passing training records are seamlessly imported into our system. Trainees can also take advantage of a brief six-month refresher. This synchronized approach to CardioReady Training lightens your workload and reduces the potential for gaps.
Each yearly license costs only $14.99. The cost includes:
- Access to online training videos
- Certificate of completion
- Access to a refresher training video (approximate run time: 2 minutes)
Many organizations find adding CardioReady Training one year after their traditional training date enhances respondersâ€™ confidence and performance when called on to respond to a medical emergency.
If you prefer a more traditional, nationally accredited hands-on training course using manikins and AED trainers, please reach out to your local provider.