Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus AED Details:
This AED is recommended for :
Home, Schools, Churches, Communities
Police, Fire, EMS, Medical Professionals, First Responders
Industrial, Marine / Boating, Extreme Weather, Aviation
- Brand New Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus with Carry Case
- 7-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (More Info)
- Intellisense Battery Pack
- Two Sets of Adult Electrode Pads
- Quick Start Tool Kit CD: Demo and Unit Software
- Serial Communications Cable
- Medical Prescription/Authorization
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Cloud Based AED Program Management (More Info)
Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
Ease of Use:
Clear voice prompts and helpful text screen guide the user through the entire rescue operation.
RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. In addition, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
Cardiac Science stands behind our Powerheart AEDs with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry, and a 4-year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus AED
One of the flagship Cardiac Science automated external defibrillators (AEDs) that features Rescue Ready®, RescueCoach™ and STAR® biphasic technology to make your rescue as simple as possible. Available in automatic and semi-automatic models, this AED is ideal for lay rescuers to use in public access defibrillation areas such as schools, athletic fields, and workplace environments as well being suitable for first responders.