Heartsmart AED Buyer's Guide
We’ll email you a PDF of the guide
Buyer's Guide Content
Written to be the single most comprehensive guide on everything related to purchasing an automated external defibrillator (AED). The objective of the guide is to provide context so you make an educated purchase decision.
- What is an AED?
- What is sudden cardiac arrest and how is it treated?
- Who can use an AED?
- How to use an AED and are they safe?
- What are the different types of AEDs?
- What is the total cost of ownership of an AED?
- What are my options, what is the difference and which one is right for me?
- What is the law surrounding AED use and can I be sued?
- How do I manage my AED and what else do I need to know about the devices?
If you still have questions, our customer care representatives can help guide you towards the right decision. Call 1-800-422-8129 to find out more.
- P.O. Box 1301 New Milford, CT 06776
- Toll Free: 800-422-8129 Fax: 860-967-0565
- Email: [email protected]