Blue Phantom™ Pediatric Four Vessel Ultrasound Training Block allows clinicians to develop and practice the skills necessary to attain proficiency in using ultrasound for imaging and vascular access procedures. By using Blue Phantom's proprietary simulated human tissue, this incredibly realistic and ultra-durable pediatric ultrasound-guided central venous access training model is perfect for training practitioners in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound venous and arterial cannulation procedures. These ultrasound imaging skills include using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of vessels found in the pediatric patient, and using ultrasound to guide the cannulation of blood vessels.
This medical ultrasound training phantom is constructed using Blue Phantom's patented ultra-durable self-healing tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging properties and feels like real human tissue. It is ideal for new users as well as more experienced clinicians who are refining their procedural skills. Blue Phantom's pediatric ultrasound phantoms contain 4 branched blood vessels in various sizes and depths allowing users to begin their training using larger vessels and then progress to smaller and/or overlapping vessels as their skills progress. Each model contains 4 branched blood vessels of varying sizes ranging from 2mm to 6mm. Training on realistic models that self-seal saves you money.
The blood vessels in this pediatric vascular access ultrasound simulation phantom can be accessed with needles, and fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location. Fluids are automatically expelled so that the model can be used repeatedly for training.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high-frequency linear array ultrasound probe 7.5 (15 MHz). CAE Healthcare's uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model and repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including neonatal intensive care units (NICU), pediatric ultrasound, emergency medicine, vascular access teams, neonatologists, ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Train clinicians to develop and practice ultrasound-guided central venous access in the pediatric patient
- Uncompromising image quality allows you to teach using sonographically accurate models
- Self-healing tissue saves you money; no replacement parts are required
- Images and feels like real tissue
- Ultra-durable design; use for repeated training
- Convex surface contour offers a scanning environment similar to pediatric human body habitus
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with the appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Model is pre-filled with red simulated blood refill solution (BRS180-Red)
- High quality
- Made in the USA