The Blue Phantom™ Combination Intrauterine Pregnancy (IUP) and Ectopic Pregnancy Transvaginal Ultrasound Training Model features the same imaging properties found in our Intrauterine Pregnancy Transvaginal model along with the Ectopic Pregnancy Transvaginal model, all included in one life-like ultrasound training model. It has been manufactured using Blue Phantom's patented simulated human tissue. This amazingly realistic combination transvaginal medical training model provides clinicians with the opportunity to practice and develop the psychomotor and imaging skills necessary to perform first-trimester transvaginal ultrasound exams. Using your facility's ultrasound system and Blue Phantom™'s IUP and Ectopic Pregnancy Transvaginal phantom, it is possible for practitioners of all levels to learn scanning techniques, identify normal internal pelvic structures, and pathology in the gravid first-trimester patient using ultrasound sonography. Our combination pelvic model allows you to learn where and when you want without the risk, inconvenience, or expense of using human models.
Blue Phantom expends tremendous effort to match the imaging characteristics of real human tissue, which will give you the procedural realism necessary to train in optimal conditions. Our combination endovaginal model is anatomically correct both externally and internally, allowing users to practice all elements necessary to gain proficiency in performing transvaginal ultrasound sonography on gravid patients in their first trimester of pregnancy. While mimicking both the feel and imaging characteristics of an actual endovaginal exam, the IUP and Ectopic combination training model is a great asset for training users to perform endovaginal ultrasound procedures on a patient in her first trimester of pregnancy with either ectopic or intrauterine pregnancy.
This combination transvaginal ultrasound training model includes anatomically correct structures of the gravid female pelvis during the first trimester including anatomically accurate external anatomy, the endovaginal canal, bladder with bladder wall, cervix, uterus with intrauterine pregnancy, extrauterine pregnancy, endometrium, left and right ovaries, ovarian follicles, corpus luteum cyst, broad ligaments, maternal bowel and colon, free fluid in cul-de-sac, and accessory structures all positioned within a realistic female lower torso. Both intrauterine and ectopic pregnancies are of a 7 week gestational age fetus complete with amnion and placenta. The anatomical realism allows users to develop the skills necessary to utilize ultrasound in their clinical environment for the evaluation of first-trimester pregnancies using transvaginal (endovaginal) ultrasound. Users can practice and enhance their skills using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning, and movement, as well as utilize obstetrical (Ob) ultrasound calculation packages to measure cysts, crown-rump length (CRL), and the gestational sac.
Blue Phantom™'s durability offers you the most realistic training environment available anywhere at a low cost of ownership. Our tissue technology accurately simulates the ultrasound imaging characteristics found in an obstetrical and gynecological human patient. The amazingly realistic simulation manikin performs well using any ultrasound system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer: endovaginal ultrasound probe 5.0-12 MHz). The IUP and Ectopic Pregnancy Transvaginal phantom is excellent for using 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D ultrasound imaging techniques.
With the IUP and Ectopic Pregnancy combination ultrasound phantom, users can be trained to use their own ultrasound system and controls to gain proficiency in a realistic training environment. With the use of your own ultrasound system on this training model, you can experience the same quality you'd expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment.
This medical training model is excellent for specialties including Ob/Gyn, emergency medicine, fertility training programs, simulation centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education or demonstration.
- Extremely realistic real-time ultrasound imaging model – use your own ultrasound system for transvaginal ultrasound training
- 1st trimester intrauterine and ectopic pregnancy endovaginal ultrasound training model excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor and imaging skills associated with transvaginal ultrasound procedures
- Extremely realistic external anatomy
- Internal anatomy with sonographically accurate endovaginal canal, bladder with bladder wall, cervix, uterus with intrauterine pregnancy, extrauterine pregnancy, endometrium, left and right ovaries, ovarian follicles, corpus luteum cyst, broad ligaments, maternal bowel and colon, free fluid in cul-de-sac, and accessory structures
- Both intrauterine and ectopic pregnancies are of a 7 week gestational age fetus/embryo complete with amniotic sac and placenta
- Superb ultrasound imaging characteristics
- Accurately mimics the feel and imaging characteristics of an actual endovaginal ultrasound exam
- Easy to clean – though not routinely necessary
- No replacement parts are necessary
- Tissues match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue so when you use your ultrasound system on our training models, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment
- Performs well using any ultrasound imaging system
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Excellent for 3-D and 4-D ultrasound imaging and reconstruction
- Excellent for validating clinical competency
- Additional configurations available: normal and pathology phantoms
- High quality
- No special storage requirements
- Includes privacy skirt and padded soft storage/ travel case
- Patented technology
- Made in the USA