Allergy Emergency Kit™ Epinephrine Cabinet. This cabinet comes with the same features of the standard unit with a key or breakaway window access. A hook & loop back panel provides a way to configure your own kit contents. The main difference is this unit is much larger, which allows you to utilize the "photo" pouch concept to store 16 or 32 auto-injectors, each with a photo and allergy info about each child. Select the cabinet capacity by using the dropdown window above.
- This cabinet is meant to be combined with our School Lunchroom Cabinet to provide a school with fail-safe 24/7/365 access to epinephrine
- Secure Storage For Up To 32 Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Key/Lock Access Under Normal Circumstances
- In An Emergency, Breaking Glass Provides Instant Access to Epinephrine and Allergy Supplies
- NEW: Quick Release Panel and Tote Bag For Evacuation Scenarios
- Size: 17" x 17" x 4" (16-Unit) or 26" x 17" x 4" (32-Unit)
Please note: Epinephrine and auto-injectors are NOT included.
Alternate Part Number(s):