AHA 2020 Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Reference Guide is a convenient reference tool for individuals and can also be posted at workplace locations.
The paneled guide provides critical first aid information for adults in an easily accessible, simple format. Information includes:
- Signs of several first aid emergencies (â€œWhat you seeâ€)
- Actions to take in those emergencies (â€œWhat you doâ€)
- Checking the victim, severe allergic reaction
- Adult CPR, AED, and Choking
- Severe allergic reactions
- Heart attack, stroke
- Shock and external bleeding
The guide can be used by students before, during, and after their course.
The Heartsaver First Aid Reference Guide is sold separately in printed and digital form and is included in the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook (20-1126) and the Heartsaver First Aid Student Workbook (20-1128).