AEDStatus - AED Management Simplified! Take human error out of the AED monitoring equation! AEDStatus is a remote monitoring system that automatically checks the status of most AEDs* at regular intervals and reports the check into our Arch™ Program Management software so you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have to! The best part is, set-up only takes a few minutes. There is no need to modify your cabinet and requires no complicated device connection to a secured Wi-Fi network.
1. An AED sensor that
- is an 8.75" x 8.75" x 0.13" thin mat
- is placed behind the AED on the back wall of the cabinet
- reads the electromagnetic signal every time your AED performs a self-check
2. A controller unit that
- mounts on the inside of the cabinet
- connects to the sensor
- monitors itself
- measures 4 5/8" x 3 3/8" x 1 5/8"
AEDStatus needs a stable LTE-M cellular signal at the location of the AED's cabinet to function. AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon provide LTE-M networks in the US. One way to ascertain if there is an adequate signal is to check your cell phone's signal strength at the AED's location. Two or more bars of signal strength is usually sufficient. If you deploy AEDStatus and the cellular signal is not adequate, our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee will allow you to return the device for a full refund.
AEDStatus requires a compatible AED*, an annual service subscription for the device ($150.00 per year), and a subscription to our Arch AED Medical Direction and Program Management service. To add them, simply select these subscriptions by using the dropdown windows above.
* AEDStatus device does not support any LIFEPAK AEDs including the Express, CR Plus, 500, and 1000.