Manage Your AED Management Remotely
Compliance isn’t as easy as it sounds
Managing your AED can be a hassle, especially if you have more than one. It is also labor-intensive, time-consuming, and never at the top of anyone’s list. Even when AEDs are checked regularly, human error is fairly common. Something as simple as missing an upcoming expiration date can result in an inoperable AED.
Automation is the answer
AEDStatus is a remote monitoring system that automatically checks your AED at regular intervals and reports the check into ArchTM Program Management software. The best part is, set-up only takes minutes and you don’t need to be a technical wiz to set it up. It requires no modification to your cabinet and no complicated device connection to a secured Wi-Fi network.
Technology that is meant to make your life easier
The AEDStatus device reads the electromagnetic signal every time your AED performs a self-check. This information is then sent to our servers using LTE-M cellular signal and then automatically integrated into your Arch account.
AEDStatus is the right remote monitoring solution for you
- Uses your existing AED
- Can be used with all metal cabinets
- Device lasts for up to 7 years
- Plug-and-play technology which works almost anywhere, including large office buildings and even remote areas
- 2 year warranty
- Device is self-managing
- Simply place the battery in the device and set the AEDStatus sensor mat next to your AED in the cabinet as instructed
Getting started is as simple as 1, 2, 3
To get started, all you need is your existing AED, a metal AED cabinet and a subscription to Arch Medical Direction and Program Management.
If you don’t already have an Arch subscription, signing up is quick and adds an unrivaled layer of AED management and compliance, such as:
- Automatic AED registration with your local Emergency Medical Services for "Good Samaritan Law" compliance**
- Automatic registration with your local 911 call center for added confidence in case of an event
- Online tracking of trained responders, including certification status and expiration dates
- Online access to your Policy and Procedures Manual
- Email notifications when your pads and batteries are about to expire
- In the event of an AED usage, Arch also includes:
- A free loaner AED while the data on your AED is beingdownloaded and interpreted
- A new set of electrode pads to replace the ones that were used
- Submission of data reports to required agencies on your behalf
- A copy of the data for your records
- Free shipping of your AED and loaner AED