HeartSmart.com CPR & AED Certification
At HeartSmart.com, our focus is on providing Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs), accessories and supplies. AEDs are designed to be very user-friendly and require minimal training to operate. We know, however, often times, clients may want additional hands-on training for their staff and/or it is required by some states. For this reason, HeartSmart.com provides access to nationwide instructors who are qualified to provide on-site training regardless of where your facility is located.
While it's crucial to have the necessary equipment on location in case of a medical emergency, it's also recommended that certified individuals be present to operate the equipment and activate the proper protocols in the event an emergency occurs. We'll make sure your staff receives the required training in a fun and upbeat training atmosphere!
All training courses provided by HeartSmart.com are OSHA compliant, and are approved by federal, state, municipal and private/non-profit organizations.
There are three main courses offered by HeartSmart.com. These three courses include:
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Pro Rescuers
* The number of hours to complete a class varies and depends on the class type.
* Each class includes a 2-year certification card and Student Manual, for each participant
Further details pertaining to each class can be found on the individual class links below (click on "More Info" to see additional information)
Requirements (to be provided by customer):
1. Training room with AV, acceptable acoustics, ample floor space for skills
2. On-site Contact person for any assistance, including electrical/technical support
3. Free or validated parking for Instructor
Instructions on how to order training:
1. Select the course type you would like to order and "Add to Cart" (Please Note: The maximum number of students per class is 12. If you are purchasing training for more than 12 people, make sure to charge the "QTY" appropriately)
2. Complete and pay for your order (Please make sure to include a proper e-mail address where we may contact you. This is where we will send your registration form)
3) You should receive an order confirmation via e-mail
4) Within 12 hours, you will receive a follow-up e-mail from HeartSmart.com with a class registration form (this form will ask for details regarding location, # of participants, etc.)
5) Upon completion and return of the registration form, you will be contacted within 72 hours to schedule your class(es)