The ZOLL AED 3Â® Trainer comes with a complete ZOLL AED 3 simulation, which includes Real CPR HelpÂ® real-time CPR feedback. The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is the only AED training solution that allows the demonstration of Real CPR Help that features real-time feedback on a traineeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s compression quality. The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is designed to closely mimic the operation of the actual clinical AED which will provide students with a more realistic rescue experience.
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer includes:
- An active LCD display with full-color rescue images that mirror what a student will see on a clinical ZOLL AED 3 device.
- Contact sensors in the training pads that detect pad contact with the manikin, eliminating the need for a remote control to support rescue simulations.
- An on-device pause button that allows the instructor to pause a training scenario.
- Long-lasting consumables, which save time and money.
- Easy USB software update/language configuration.
The instructor can easily modify the configuration and training scenario management on the ZOLL AED 3 Trainer by using soft keys. No remote required. Configurable Options include:
- Training scenario
- Operating mode (Semi-automatic or fully automatic)
- Lay-rescuer prompts
- Check-breathing prompts
- Voice-prompt volume
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer includes everything an instructor needs:
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer device
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padzÂ® electrode training harness
- Trainer electrode gels/liner for ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz
- Four (4) D cell batteries
- OperatorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Guide